top of page
Canadian Flag

Money Business Services 

Helping Financial Companies Get FINTRAC Approval Licenses and comply with "Proceeds of Crime and Terrorist Financing Act".
FINTRAC Licensing Support 

Entities providing Money Service Businesses in Canada (MSB) requires a License and must apply with Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada ( FINTRAC) and get approval for a license  


Entities providing or engaging in the following  money-related services require FINTRAC licensing

Foreign exchange dealing conducting transactions where you exchange one type of currency for another (for example, exchanging Euro for CAD


Remitting or transferring funds remitting or transmitting from one person or entity to another using an electronic funds transfer network or any other method such as Hawala, Hundi, Fei ch'ien, and Chitti


Issuing or redeeming money orders, traveler's cheques or anything similar your business issues or redeems money orders, travelers' cheques or other similar negotiable instruments



Proceeds of Crime and Terrorist Financing Act 

Under the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA), all licensed foreign money services businesses are  required  comply with its Compliance and Anti- Money Laundering laws, practices policies and procedures including on -going  reporting and record-keeping requirements.

FIS White Logo v4.png

FIS Corporate Services will assist with the entire application process with FINTRAC

Post-Approval FIS Corporate Services Will Provide The Following Services

bottom of page